The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our warehouse. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing, shipping, and routing for large retail store purchase orders
- Coordinating shipping for small B2C orders from platforms such as Amazon, Walmart, website, and Wayfair
- Organizing and facilitating the shipping of orders to small boutique shops and online marketplaces such as FAIRE.
- Overseeing the receiving of incoming containers
- Tracking inventory levels
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization within the warehouse, including the sample area.
The ideal candidate will have experience in warehouse management, and inventory control and be able to manage and lead a team, The candidate must have excellent communication, problem-solving and time-management skills.